The latest new phase of cleaning is solar panel cleaning. The technology has come a long way and more people are taking advantage of solar panel energy. To get the most energy out of your system you should have them cleaned at least once a year. We recommend that you clean them 2-3 times a yr depending on your environment.
- Flooded with more than 8ft of salt water
- Lingering salt water damage, affecting the connecting parts
- Damage to solar panel energy flow
We were called into clean the back side of the panels to remove the salt water residue with fresh water. We also cleaned the front face of all the panels at the same time.
No Water On Site
This project was difficult because there was no water on site. We were able to
- Located a company to supply the water
- Fill a rented 6900 gallon water tank on site
- Fork lift smaller 225 gallon water tanks to supply the pressure washers
Stockton College Solar Panel Project
Here is another example of a Solar Panel Cleaning we performed at Stockton College. These are the Carport Arrays. There is approximately 16 carports and a total of 3800 panels that we were able to complete in 2 days using our specially designed formula. They were left with a glowing shine and clean as the first day they were installed.